GRAL, S.C. (hereinafter “the company”), with address at AVDA. PAINTER GUILLERMO PEREZ VILLALTA Nº 64 LOCAL 4, 11380,, TARIFA (CÁDIZ), and with CIF J72392319, registered in the Commercial Registry of __, Volume XXXX, Book X, Section INFORMS:
The use of the domain name https://www.briotarifa.com/ is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce. However, the full adaptation of these Legal Terms to current regulations on Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contract Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is evident.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
A.- Through the website https://www.briotarifa.com/, Users are provided with access to various content, services, information and data (the “contents”), made available to them. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
3.- ACCESS CONDITIONS
A.- Access to the information on the different products and services existing on the website, as well as its navigation, will be free and will therefore not require Users to register with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords.
B.- When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain content or services, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated processing based on its nature or purpose, under the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
4.- CONDITIONS OF USE
A. The User agrees to make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the content and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, the Legal Terms of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs and the public order. The User must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for such access;
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties GRAL, S.C. 16
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless there is express authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. ;
- Attempt to obtain personal data other than what you are authorized to know, using means or procedures that are illicit, fraudulent or that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bugs, Worms, etc.)
- In particular, and by way of merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary to, belittles or attacks fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order ;
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induces or incites involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance;
- It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or third parties without the intended use having been authorized;
- Is it contrary to honour, personal and family intimacy or people’s own image;
- Constitute any type of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
B. When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
A. The company does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the company’s pages, which can be viewed by GRAL, S.C. 17 prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control
B. The company may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Portal or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these Legal Terms.
C. The company makes available to Users an email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users is revealed, with the intention of rectifying it if necessary. appropriate.
D. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company;
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the company’s web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The company administrators reserve the right to remove, totally or partially, any content or information present on the website.
E. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by users of the Web. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of the described services offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and request for quotes. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the company for said damages or losses caused.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
A. The User recognizes and accepts that all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or from third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless otherwise expressly established. These Legal Terms of the Website do not confer upon Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
B. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, it has of the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on said website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by GRAL, S.C. 18 in any medium, unless you have prior written authorization from the aforementioned Entity.
C. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in all cases the company to exercise any legal means or actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. DATA PROTECTION
A. To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. To do this, the company will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
To do this, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented. the Web.
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
A. The provision of the service of this website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
A. The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
11.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
A. These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s corporate name falls.